In between projects I’ve been working on RSC16 blocks.
I ironed down a school house in orange and appliqued it.
I also ironed down a green one but noticed I didn’t have any bright green threads, so that will have to wait.
I only had some light green thread and that worked just fine with this cupcake block!
Then I finished 4 DP blocks and I must say, I’m not totally loving them, don’t think it’s just because of the curves, I think I should have made them differently or had more rules about the colors. I don’t know…
Here’s 12 blocks I have so far
So while I had these 12 on the wall I shuffled them up and thought I could just add sashing and border on these and be done and then donate the quilt!
So that’s what I’m doing
wait and see…..