I’ve finished part 1 in time for part 2 to be released today on Connecting Thread’s –notion blog.
Here’s what I’ve done so far.
some of the squares I was able to cut with the GO! cutter
then I realized that the blocks were supposed to be 4 7/8” and not 4 3/4” so those went in the scrap bin! luckily I have plenty of the red fabric, so not a big deal, I think it was only 2 strips of fabric lost.
Here’s all the parts made!
SURE remains a mystery!
some parts had 24 some had 8 or 10, I thought the quilt would have 8 blocks, but throwing the “10” in there doesn’t make sense. we’ll see what it looks like at the end.
I was guessing pinwheel blocks for the large HST’s
I’ll keep an eye out for the blog today for clue 2, guess they are not east coast! and don’t schedule their posts…..
that’s just HARD for someone who’s EAGER!! ha ha