Can't believe it's September 1st!
I figured I'd create a collage for both August and July and June!
Here's June First
1.This summer I started making fabric balls!
2. and 3. a a quilt for a competition for TT fabrics, didn't even make it to the finals- oh well.
4. quilting a customer's quilt
5. a coiled basket
6. and 9. blue strip quilt is quilted
8. geese in a ring I received from a swap
10. a customer's stained glass quilt
11. blue star quilt I designed and finished the top
12. another fabric ball
13. Dr seuss- Lorax quilt top
1. and 2. I got published in McCall's!!
3. wonky house quilt is done, blocks from a swap
4. lil' twister quilt top
5. and 8. red white and blue block made for a giveaway blog hop and made blocks from a FQ bundle from connectingthreads.
8. two owls
9. more hexies
10. wonky block for swap
11. more fabric balls
1. and 2. needle turn applique block for hidden forest pattern
3. 4. and 5. Sonja is born!
6. wonky cross for swap
7. customers quilt with dragon flies and butterflies
8. homemade nursing pads- need to make more and thicker!