I finished the blocks for the Bonnie Hunter ORCA quilt, clue #1
phew, that was a LOT of blocks, I had to scrap a few and recut some, but no biggie.
this was half way done
here they are done and dog ears cut off! made a nice dent in my whites and blues (I decided to do blues instead of the black, I won't tell what I substituted for the blue AND the red, until we NEED it)
I also finished this top from the 4 loose appliqued blocks I had, I just looked at the layouts I had created in EQ here and then looked at how much fabrics I needed and the ones on point, I didn't have enough, plus I was leaning toward this one anyways, I did have plenty of the blue for the outer border so I cut it wider :-) also cut the binding strips, I have some OTHER blue I will use for the backing, whenever I get to it.
So I guess today I was in my BLUE phase :-)